- What happens after I purchase support?
- How do we connect for the work to be done?
- What if my support call is less than the time I purchased?
- What if we are unable to resolve the issue?
- Question not answered here?
You will be sent a link to book your appointment time for the tech support or online tutorial.
I will send you a zoom link with a remote connection code, you will need to install the zoom remote connection software. You can download the zoom client in advance here.
Session time is counted in 30 minute increments and additional time can be saved for a future support call.
In the rare instance that we are unable to resolve the issue and have attempted all possible fixes, then you can request a refund at the end of the session. If we are no longer in session and the issue is not resolved you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund, considered on a case by case basis.
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions about the service not answered here.