Got questions about the Tech-side of blogging? Join my Facebook Group and get some answers.
If you are following along with my blog post tutorials and feel you would prefer help to make the changes, I offer the following services. I will walk you through how I am making the changes and explain why or why not to make the requested changes.
I have 15+ years experience in IT, in that time I have been building websites off and on, my first website was built on Ubuntu Linux from html code just to share photos and videos of our family with distant friends and family. I have been working in IT support for Windows 7, 8 and 10, Windows Server 2003 through 2019.
In the last few years I’ve been working with WordPress. I have come to love WordPress and I would love to help you with your WordPress websites.
We accept payments by Paypal, prices are in USD Funds.
Please discuss booking time with me prior to your purchase by email email@example.com or by Facebook messenger here: https://www.facebook.com/wpbloggerassist.
I am able to book based on availability Mon to Fri 6pm and 9pm Mountain Time, Saturday 10am to 4pm Mountain Time.
Please make sure to take a backup before we start. See How to take a backup with Updraft Plus if you need assistance with this, as the backup can take several hours to complete at times.
Remote Screenshare Support
Fixes or Issues:
- Remove Post Dates from your urls with one htaccess redirect
- Secure your website with SSL, change to https, and add the proper redirect
- Setup a child theme/help with customizing your theme
- Setup a dev or test site for testing changes
- Have you installed a plugin or made a change and cannot access your site now – I will help you get back in
- Wrong image appearing or none at all when sharing on Pinterest, Facebook, other social media
- Help with Hiding Images from being shared on Pinterest
- Help with adjusting the CSS Styling on your Blog Posts – center or move images, add a colored border around links
- Find and fix Analytics code installed twice
- Analytics not working
- Help setting up Email Subscription/Automations – Mailerlite, MailChimp, Convertkit
- much more
Note: you may need to purchase a certificate if your host doesn’t offer this for free
Note: This will depend if your hosting package allows multiple sites/sub domains, the host may charge extra for this.
One on one Tutorial/Lessons
- Gutenberg or the Classic Editor on adding html code to customize your posts. Example: add Pinterest code to images or set your affiliate link to nofollow, set links to open in a new window
Is there something you want to do on your blog, but not sure how? We can take a look together over a remote screen sharing session.
Once we are scheduled to remote connect, here is the link to join and I’ll provide you the meeting number:
Join Remote Session Now via ZOOM
See our FAQ here